Affordable 1 Home Services
About Keri Henry
Keri Henry is a communications, outreach, and sales professional with expertise in relationship building, marketing, and disaster management. Intimate knowledge of project management, and customer service. Keri has her Texas All-Lines Adjuster License and is Xactimate L1 Certified and Haag certified.
Keri’s discovered her passion for Disaster relief in 2017 during Hurricane Harvey. She orchestrated a makeshift command center while stuck in her home and utilized crowdsourcing via Facebook to Dispatch volunteer search and rescue boats throughout the city of Houston. You can read more about her efforts HERE.
Following Hurricane Harvey, Keri went on to volunteer her time in moving donated supplies utilizing her planning, supply-side logistics, and communication skills. After finding her passion for helping people who have suffered incredible losses, Keri decided a career in roofing and restoration was the perfect fit. She is compassionate, detailed, and communicates with her customers every step of the way.
Keri’s favorite charitable organization is Kids Meals Houston where she sits on their Advisory Board to help feed Houston’s hungriest pre-school aged children.
🌀Hurricane Season🌀 is here, is your roof ready?
1. Review your insurance policy: Before filing a claim, it’s important to understand what your policy covers and any exclusions that may apply. Make sure you know the extent of your coverage and whether it includes roof damage.
2. Assess the damage: Have a “roofing specialist” take the time to thoroughly assess the damage to your roof. Make sure they document the extent of the damage with photos and notes and send them to you as well. This will help support your claim and ensure you receive proper compensation.
3. Act quickly: It’s important to act quickly when filing an insurance claim for roof damage. Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the damage and start the claims process. Prompt action can help expedite the resolution.
4. Adjuster Meeting: Make sure your roofing contractor is present at the adjuster meeting. This is helpful in making sure the adjuster is documenting all of the same damages.
5. Keep a log: Throughout the claims process, keep a detailed log of all communication with your insurance company, including dates, times, and the names of the representatives you speak with, and make sure to forward to your contractor to keep them in the loop.
How It Works
Step 1: Schedule Your FREE Consultation
We will schedule a time that is convenient for you for a project specialist to visit your home. Your home will be inspected, material options will be discussed, samples will be shared, and your budget and requirements will be discussed.
Step 2: Get Your Quote
We provide you with a quote based on the unique requirements and measurements of your home. Our team can gather measurements in person or remotely with your help to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Step 3: Installation Day
You won’t have to worry about the installation since your project team will handle it for you. To ensure that your roofing investment is a wise one, we only use the best materials and hire only the best installers.